A top-tier Canadian bank that offers a market-leading reverse mortgage product to homeowners aged 55 and above. Reverse mortgage business comprises of advisor and consumer businesses. Our client uses digital/ web assets as well as ‘Web to phone’ to reach potential customers.
The Challenge: Suboptimal Engagement And Conversion Rates On The Bank’s Homepage
The bank relied on its website for lead generation. But data analysis showed that while form submissions for an offer of free quotes was ~7.5% on the website overall, it was just ~5% on the homepage, which was its highest traffic page. The bank’s marketing team realized it needed to:
- Improve form completions from the homepage
- Increase engagement with the website through the homepage
The Solution: A Structured Approach To Delivering Relevant, Engaging Content
The bank got in touch with iQuanti to boost its homepage’s performance. Together we determined that due to the niche nature of the product, the homepage needed to engage the target audience with relevant content and clear value propositions. To drive this goal, we focused on:
- Optimizing page design based on a data-driven UX analysis to drive more traffic from the homepage to key pages
- Improving the page layout by displaying the value proposition in a structured way so that the bank’s differentiation is clearly highlighted
- Ensuring that the experience on the website is frictionless and pleasant by replacing a carousel banner design with a static hero image. We went with this tactic after conducting secondary research about the target demographic – seniors 55 years and older.
increase in form completions
improvement in engagement rates
See how we generated double digit growth in leads and spent less on media.
Digital Acquisition – SEO
See how we increased the organic footprint of a major brand in a highly competitive market.
See how we made conversion gains and created a cohesive site experience.