Paid search advertising is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to reach your customers before your competitors do. A good paid search strategy can help you target your audience accurately, drive relevant traffic to your website, and increase conversions.
With so much at stake, how can you make sure your digital marketing agency or in-house strategy is geared toward meeting your business goals?
Here’s a checklist to help you assess and monitor your paid search strategy.
- Has your agency enabled a flexible campaign split that aligns with your goals?
- Does the change log align with your strategy?
- Is your account being managed to your goals rather than Google’s?
- Have you got a fee structure that incentivizes your agency to offer you the best value?
- Has your agency added responsive search ads (RSAs) with relevant ad copy?
- Is your agency monitoring and actioning/dismissing Optiscore?
- Is your agency utilizing ‘Smart Bidding’, and if not, why?
- Is your agency aware of Auto Applied Recommendations (AAR)? Check to make sure it hasn’t implemented AAR accidentally.
- Do your best performing campaigns have enough budget to run effectively?
- Are the reports you’re getting suited to your business?
Still have questions? Get in touch with us today to assess your paid media strategy.