SEO/ Public Relations Associate
iQuanti is an independent performance marketing firm created to better utilize data in the relentless pursuit of value for clients by driving business outcomes in digital performance marketing channels. Beyond campaign strategy, management and optimization we engage with clients to understand their business and use data insights to drive strong business outcomes.
Through a data-science led approach to client problem-solving, we’ve created a differentiated suite of productdriven service offerings that we deploy to clients including a search-predictive efficacy platform called ALPS. We’re 200+ people strong worldwide with hubs in Jersey City, NJ as well as Bangalore, Dallas, Chicago, Mexico City and London.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, self-starter SEO/ PR Associate with a solid media network to represent our clients (primarily in the financial services sector.) As a leading provider of SEO services, iQuanti recognizes that off page tactics are an important way to improve rankings, and that contextual links from high-authority sites have exponentially higher value than other sites. This position will be responsible for off page tactics for our clients and will involve leading a team that will create specific outreach strategy.
The right candidate will be expected to work with the clients’ PR team to implement specific content strategies to get links. S/he has to be very strong in building (and has existing) relationships with the relevant top publications to complement our clients’ PR efforts to place content and get links. S/he will also manage the link building program within the economics working with business managers.
Specifically, we’re looking for PR professionals who/ are:
- Have existing relationships with media influencers.
- Interested in working with clients in the financial services industry. Current or prior link-building and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience is a huge plus.
- Self-starting, enthusiastic, hard workers with strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Have a passion for telling stories/ consuming news of all kinds and an interest in building strong relationships with writers and influencers
- Out-of-the-box thinkers who have entrepreneurial spirit and like to think creatively on behalf of our clients
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the execution of highly successful PR/ link-building campaigns for a variety of clients in the financial services industry
- Responding to emails from outreach efforts across accounts
- Researching blogs/ websites to see if they are a good fit for content placement (vetting blogs fully) and providing support in the creation of content as needed
- Identifying authoritative and relevant websites that ladder back to our client’s target audience
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure links and establish and grow relationships
- Maintain outreach trackers