96% of content marketers agree that by putting the audience’s interest first, their audience viewed them as a trusted resource.* Yet, writing content that truly engages the audience, encourages conversions, and drives all-important SEO traffic is a constant challenge. “Going down the Content Rabbit Hole” is the key to beating these odds!
In this iQuanti Webinar in partnership with Search Engine Land, Wayne Cichanski (Vice President, Search & Site Experience) shares a scientific approach to developing content that your audience is looking for. Wayne also discusses an approach to building a full-funnel connection, a technique to calculate the content gap, and building content clusters.
* Content Marketing Institute Survey
- Linking ‘Search Queries’ to user demand is key to understanding the demand of the audience
- Cover the complete user journey across the entire funnel to build a full-funnel connection and identify the content gaps
- Apply interlinking strategies to connect content clusters and pass authority
- Identify proper KPIs (for your content) to promote or decommission content on your website
VP, Search & Site Experience
Connect with us today to assess your organization’s content strategy and get help in scaling your SEO program.