iQuanti Quarterly Report Q4 2021
Gather fresh insights into the latest performance marketing trends and updates from the investment and wealth management industry in the U.S.
The Q4 2021 edition of the iQuanti Quarterly Report looks closely at the emerging digital performance marketing and financial services industry trends as the economy continues to pivot in the post-pandemic landscape.
The report identifies critical performance marketing data, insights, trends, and benchmarks and presents iQuanti’s detailed analysis on the implications of the same on the banking and financial services in the U.S.
- Investment, wealth management and financial services industry updates
- The financial services continue to push for growth.
- Wealth Management space saw a record rise in assets, led by the increased market valuation of assets, and further supported by net asset flows.
- Net new account opening is getting closer to pre-pandemic levels as advisers are meeting in person more with clients.
- Digital customer engagement has seen sustained growth, showing that the change in customer behavior fueled by the pandemic is here to stay. The investment and wealth management space saw major acquisition initiatives as top players actively worked towards adding to their offerings and capabilities.
- Performance marketing platforms updates
- Omni-channel and improving digital experiences present a big opportunity for most companies as consumers, now more digital, return to the post-pandemic world.
- Search remains a dominant channel and continues to evolve in terms of using AI and ML to drive a better understanding of users’ intent and including a lot more formats in search beyond text -images, video etc.
- YouTube is gradually picking up speed – helping deliver a combination of reach and targeting. Short video formats have been taking off across platforms.
- Privacy continues to be a key issue – Google is moving away from FLoC and moving to a new privacy methodology with Topics.
- Apple’s privacy update has impacted the ability for performance targeting in social platforms – both Facebook and YouTube for performance saw an impact.
- iQuanti’s thought leadership webinars conducted in Q4 2021