The best enterprise tools link your business goals to your actions. ALPS™ does just that. Built for enterprise level execution, ALPS™ provides data-driven insights into how search can lift a brand’s overall acquisition efforts. The platform houses enterprise SEO tools that align and optimize organic strategies, thus enabling smarter investment decisions.
ALPS™ uses proprietary data science and machine learning algorithms to help brands build a solid SEO business case and a concrete roadmap for delivering it.
Benchmark for SEO drivers
ALPS holistically analyses the contribution of enterprise SEO drivers across content, authority, technical accessibility, and social popularity to understand their individual and collective impact on search ranks.
The ALPS SEO tool provides a top-down view into the elements of great SEO, then helps you exploit them. By benchmarking your URL against high-ranking competitors ALPS allows you to uncover insights and optimization opportunities.
ALPS helps you to prioritize these gaps on their importance to SEO, so that you can be sure that your investment in page and site optimization will have the greatest possible impact on traffic and ROI.
With ALPS’ help, you will outflank and outperform the competition in SEO. ALPS SEO analysis is:
- Complete: View content, authority, technical, and social SEO drivers in one place
- Intelligent: ALPS connects insights and recommendations to your bottom line
- Transparent: Benchmark competitors’ performance against yours
Simulate results of content optimization
Search engines’ approach of looking at content relevancy has evolved tremendously. Now, content optimization is not only about adding some SEO tags and improving keyword difficulty. Many times, a content creator needs to rely on subjective comparison and intuition to find out the best action to be taken while creating or optimizing content.
With ALPS, you can take guesswork out of SEO and exactly find out how the content on your site’s pages can be search-optimized before those go live.
ALPS Content Optimizer uses iQuanti’s proprietary algorithms to predict how content changes will impact search ranking of your targeted keywords, traffic, conversions and revenue. It shows where your keywords and content are aligned and where improvement is needed.
Here is how it works
- Upload new or modified content to the ALPS tool.
- Add your target keywords. These can be provided by you or identified by iQuanti’s analysts.
- Run a simulation to see the expected impact of your content changes on rank and ROI, measured against your target keywords.
- Retest as needed to refine your content strategy.
ALPS Content Gap Analysis helps identify the pages that should be enhanced for a group of target keywords, maximizing the speed and efficiency of content creation and optimization. Moreover, it provides you the confidence that you are investing on the right activities.
Forecast business impact
Make informed investment decisions with a comprehensive view of search ROI. ALPS™ forecasting enables an easy way to build a solid business case and a concrete roadmap to deliver it. This enterprise SEO tool forecasts the return potential for your keywords, highlighting the most cost-effective way to generate maximum returns on your SEO execution strategy. This helps in following two ways.
- You can prioritize search intent targeting by looking at the business opportunity and competitive difficulty. The tool assesses difficulty of improving search ranking for your keyword groups, helping you identify the lowest-hanging fruits in your SEO strategy.
- Based on the execution plan you can forecast impact of your SEO program. ALPS Opportunity Planning allows for a truly comprehensive picture of SEO, empowering you to grow traffic to your highest-converting pages. With ALPS forecasting, you can predict the return on SEO investments before you make them.
Here is how it works
- Add your target keywords and target URLs. These can be provided by you or identified by iQuanti’s analysts.
- Enter your expected digital conversion metrics. These can be fetched from your analytics platform by iQuanti’s analysts.
- Set a rank goal, i.e. the organic rank you want to achieve within a set period
- Generate a forecast of expected gains for your keywords and how difficult the rank jump will be.
The tool assesses difficulty of improving search ranking for your keyword groups, helping you identify the lowest-hanging fruits in your SEO strategy.
Opportunity Planning allows for a truly comprehensive picture of SEO, empowering you to grow traffic to your highest-converting pages. With ALPS forecasting, you predict the return on SEO investments before you make them.
SEO execution with ALPS
As a powerful enterprise SEO tool, ALPS ensures your marketing execution generates maximum results. ALPS uses advanced algorithms created by the data scientist in iQuanti. ALPS as a tool is easy to use but, iQuanti is there whenever you need any help.
At the outset of an SEO project, iQuanti can help you define your keyword strategy and set up your project on ALPS. In addition, iQuanti’s SEO service team can help with analytics, SEO strategies as well as execution. Whether you need assistance with analytics, strategy, or execution, ALPS has a plan for you:
ALPS with Analytics: For companies that prefer to self-manage their SEO program but plan to leverage ALPS to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Includes product setup, technical support, and analytical services.
ALPS Managed Service: For companies that want iQuanti’s analytical and strategic expertise while managing SEO in-house. Includes product setup, ongoing technical support, analytical services, and strategic on-page and off-page consulting.
ALPS Full Service: For companies that require comprehensive guidance to get their SEO program off the ground, or take enterprise SEO to the next level. Get a fully dedicated team of experts to manage end-to-end SEO strategy and execution.
Take your search visibility to the next level with ALPS, the enterprise SEO tool that makes it easier than ever before to deliver positive ROI from your search strategy.
Across all of our clients and projects, we strive for the same outcome – clear and measurable results
Leading Insurance Company achieved 147% more keywords in #1 ranking position for its targeted local markets by implementing funnel based content strategy – key recommendation from ALPS™.
Leading Mortgage Company improved targeted keyword ranking from #76 to #1 by focusing on site technical cleanup and content optimization – two key recommendations from ALPS™.
Technical and Off Page
A Fortune 500 financial services client gained ranking in the top 3 positions for industry leadership keywords by actioning technical and off-page recommendations from an ALPS™ analysis.
Request an iQuanti ALPS™ Demo
Getting started with your Enterprise SEO is easy. Just drop us a line and we’ll reach out within 24 hours to set up a time for an ALPS product demo.