Tools Inside ALPSTM
ALPS quantifies the SEO performance of your site and competitor pages across your targeted keywords. For any keyword, you can see how competitors are winning and by how much across elements of Content, Authority and Technical. For each of the three key factors, you can drill down to discover specific gaps to address, while assessing the criticality of each individual gap.
- What SEO element is my competition better at for each of my target keywords?
- Which keywords are low hanging fruits to optimize first?
- Which keywords should I prioritize my time & resources against for best results?
- Should I invest more in writing content, improving link profile or fixing technical issues for the keywords I want to rank for?
ALPS recommends which keywords you need to build a new page for or what elements need optimization on an existing page to get them to rank higher for each targeted keyword. Changes that you plan to make can be run through ALPS Content Simulator for impact simulation and forecasting. Whether it’s an edit to an existing page or a new page that isn’t even live yet, you can get accurate predictions on rank movements for any keyword targeted for the page as well as collective traffic and conversion impact.
- What content do we need to build or fix to earn organic traffic?
- Do I need a new page for this keyword or can I optimize any of my current pages to compete?
- How do I improve the content performance of a single page?
- How much additional traffic and conversion can I expect by adding a new page?
Assess difficulty and predict impact to achieve a target page rank
Analyze backlink concerns that need outreach and discover opportunities to build new links
Identify technical issues that need to be repaired that influence page rank, from schema updates to page speed
Track and measure the impact of your page updates and new builds through ranks, traffic, conversion & revenue