Today’s customers crave an individualized experience that a one-size-fits-all web page can no longer provide. With conversion being the primary goal, landing pages aren’t a tool marketers can afford to overlook!
So, how do you create landing pages that convert?
Watch this on-demand webinar, where iQuanti’s CRO expert Andy McKenna (Sr. Director, CRO) and Kim Ray (Group Product Manager, FullStory) uncover seven key methods to create landing pages that convert. They illustrate these best practices through real-life examples, including from banking and financial services brands.
- Lack of focus on optimizing landing pages can result in poor campaign efficiency
- Leverage free tools available to test accessibility and page download speed (e.g., WAVE, a11y, Google PSI, GTmetrix, etc.)
- Ensure a logical transition between the ad and the landing page with consistent messaging
- Landing page best practices:
- Optimize the hero area
- Include authentic social proof
- Keep distractions to a minimum
- Use research and testing to guide your design decisions