We are looking for a Software Developer who is dedicated to and is proud of his/her craft. Apart from being able to hit the ground running, the candidate is also expected to write robust code and scale himself/herself in a way that impacts the client deliverables in a meaningful way.
You will be a part of Design and Development Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing web application development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
- Develops software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Write and execute unit tests for all components of application
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers
- Support other technical infrastructure (e.g. Repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the Leads
- Performs More Consistently and work together with team to ensure project success
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
- B.E./B.Tech. CS/IT Graduates with strong programming and analytical skills
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming