SCRUM MASTER– PRODUCT
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Implement and drive Agile and Scrum practices
- Manage scrum processes with the coordination of a scrum team
- Drive “acceptance criteria” driven requirement and “definition of done” driven development
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, other scrum meetings, demo, etc.
- Help the Scrum team in grouping and prioritizing stories to achieve iterative and incremental development
- Conduct retrospective meetings and own actions until closure
Dealing with Impediments and dependency
- Guide the scrum team to resolve impediments
- Work with stakeholders and scrum teams to identify dependencies and create a plan to address dependency to avoid any delay or failure in development.
- Work with a scrum team to resolve conflicts
Keep all stakeholders on Track and Informed
- Collaborate with the product owner to ensure product backlog is up to date for the next sprint and release
- Communicate with stakeholders to manage scope, timelines, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
Be a Leader and Coach
- Guide, coach, and motivate the team to increase the productivity of every sprint
- Facilitate the Scrum team for better creativity and improve the efficiency of the development team
- Minimum 4 years of experience in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as a definition of done, user stories, acceptance criteria, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Knowledge in fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Years of experience: 4-8 years of relevant experience in agile scrum management
- Relevant Agile certifications: Anyone in below list a. Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (SCSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Professional Agile Leadership