SALES OPS + SALESFORCE ADMIN
- Hold responsibility for maintaining, updating or reporting on various aspects of the sales cycle. Maintain effective communications with internal stakeholders ensure proper execution to the needs of the Sales team and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers.
- Assist Sales organization in processing professional services agreements – Support sales team with finalizing appropriate sales documentation; proposals, Statements of Work, invoices, and contracts Engaging & activating key internal departments for supporting the sales process
- Maintain CRM with regular updates to account data and other customer data fields – Manage and evaluate data to determine effectiveness of products, campaigns, and channels.
- Facilitate performance & financial reporting on sales related activities through CRM and other reporting mechanisms – Support other sales efforts as assigned – Other core expectations as defined and requested by your direct supervisor/manager and sales leadership Core Attributes : – Competency with CRM software adoption, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to respond and react to internal and external customers
- Clearly communicate & set expectations to internal and external clients
- Proper time management and an ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks
- Show efficient resourcefulness when approaching challenging tasks and complete secondary research to resolve challenges – Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager – Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously with minimal oversight
- Experience in Salesforce Administration environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certifications good to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related function.
- MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of business experience preferred experience with b2b customers.