PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT LEAD – ANALYTICS
LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Partner with key stakeholders to lead organization-wide efforts to Identify skill and training gaps.
- Identify internal, external, and self-paced training & certifications to fill the skill gap.
- Design and lead periodic knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Bring in the latest industry news and updates to keep teams updated.
- Partner with teams on the alignment and deployment of data analytics learning solutions across projects
- Provide hands-on support to freshers to help them succeed in their job allocation.
- Actively participate in RCAs to help identify and solve skill-based gaps.
- Support the team in developing long-term Measurement Roadmaps bespoke to the client.
- Elevate the overall quality of reports, analysis, and insights of the organization through review, feedback, and solution support.
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- At least 6 years of experience in querying databases and analyzing outputs
- 6+ years of experience designing and building insightful and impactful reports for the senior executive level audience using visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, etc.
- 2+ years of experience delivering Data Governance and Data Quality Management concepts and practices within the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of digital channel data platforms like Google Ads, SA 360, Facebook Analytics & Ad Manager, and Twitter Ads & Analytics
- Strong experience with web analytics platform suites such as those of Adobe, Google, etc. will be a plus
- Ability to research and solve complex business problems and propose strategic roadmap, especially in the digital domain
- Prior experience working in external client project delivery roles will be preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects is a plus
- Experience in leading and managing teams is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Mathematics, Technology, etc. is a must
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Technology from Tier 1 institution will be a plus