MANAGER/SR. MANAGER – ENGAGEMENT MANAGEMENT – DIGITAL SOLUTIONING
The role handles large and complex strategic proposals in the area of digital marketing solutions. The individual will Interface with CXOs to understand business priorities, marketing strategy and align recommended solutions to client requirements.
- To drive large and complex strategic proposals in the area of digital marketing solutions
- Interface with CXOs to understand business priorities, marketing strategy and align recommended solutions to client requirements.
- Strong story- telling skills, with a proven record of engaging with C level stakeholders, conducting executive presentations etc.
- Form and lead cross functional solution teams, on need basis, to structure and propose the right solutions for our clients.
- Build strategic insights and showcase business impact of solutions.
- Independently lead large complex pursuits and program manage the business development process.
- Ability to consult with clients/ prospects on digital marketing solutions and showcase firm capabilities.
- Independent, self-starter, with a proven record of leading complex consultative sales.
- Ability to work across time-zones, work in fast paced environment, deal with competing priorities, and bring structure to ambiguity.
- Create impact faster: Deliver more impact in less time by quickly deploying solutions, or augmenting existing ones, to enable teams to accelerate business results and increase time to value.
- Break through barriers: Take a data-first approach with unified data that leverages iQuanti’s channel expertise to deliver insights & actions that help create better digital marketing solutions.
- Adapt to anything: agility to react and respond to new business priorities, market conditions and deal opportunities with rapidly deployable solutions.
- Brings impactful industry insights & acts as a thought leader across solution areas.
- Leads conversations with strategic/high-potential customers (e.g., high budget, global account, highly competitive) along with account teams or deal owners. Facilitates the account team and/or Deal Team to build solutions in collaboration with SMEs.
- Collaborates with internal teams, partners, and services to lead the proposal or development of solutions that align with clients and iQuanti priorities.
- Analyzes market trends to identify opportunities for innovative solutions.
- Develops strategies for driving and closing strategic and/or prioritized opportunities.
- Collaborates with account teams to ensure alignment with the account strategy and plan.
- Leads deal execution with the deal teams across the organization.
- Coaches’ others on the implementation of close plans (e.g., how to map timeline, engage the stakeholders, get buy-in and commitment) to de-risk and drive predictable deal closure.
Understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, and Analytics etc.) and emerging industry trends.
- Total experience: 6 to 10 years
- Proven record of success in a top consulting/ analytics/ knowledge services firm, with over 4-6 years of relevant experience
- MBA from tier-1 B Schools