LEAD QA ENGINEER
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
This is a Lead QA engineer role where an individual is responsible for testing quality of data across different systems like Marketing Platforms, Datawarehouse and Front-end reporting tool like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio etc. This resource would be mainly working with large and complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. Identify and design data related test cases and standard approaches to automate them, implement internal QA processes, optimizing QA efforts by data parameterization.
- Must have 5-8 years of Experience in working with Data Conversion/Data management testing, ETL Testing, Functional/Non-Functional Testing; Test case creation, validation & Execution. Prior experience in Digital Marketing Industry is a plus.
- Good understanding on Business Intelligence (BI) & Data warehouse concepts; Technical and functional expertise in ETL testing projects.
- Experience in validating different type of BI reports, preparing end to end test cases across all features to ensure all boundary cases are covered.
- Strong experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Mongo, Snowflake; Strong working experience on one or more ETL or Data warehouse tools.
- Strong ability to build complex queries, based on the business conditions, to validate data consistency, source-target validations, table comparisons etc.
- Experience in automating multiple data level validations as per business rules. Design and develop automated scripts to verify feature, data, functionality, and performance of products.
- Working experience on any programming language like python, Java.
- Independently identify the scope and impact of a defect and conduct additional analysis to
Identify the root cause and impact.
- Experienced in full product development life cycle and familiar with agile development practices.
- Experience in various tools used for end-to-end test management like Test Case Management, Defect Management, Requirement mapping.
- Experience in API testing is a plus.
Team / Leadership Skills:
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with the direct customers.
- Pays attention to detail, and is able to identify and troubleshoot issues, including variations from visual designs.
- Good communicator – logs issues with sufficient detail and clarity into the bug/defect tracking system. Sends clear status on progress of QA, and dashboard/summary of bug reports.
- Organized – follows up with developers on bugs in bug tracking system, provides additional clarifications as needed and retests in a timely manner
- B.Tech /B.E/MCA from a reputed institution.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Testing especially in Data/ETL/Reports level.