LEAD DATA ENGINEER
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Work with the engagement team to understand the client’s requirements, design a solution (dashboards, data pipelines) that meets the client requirements, and translate the solution into technical specifications for the team.
- Set up an automated process of data management across existing and new client projects with a deep understanding of their business, information, and reporting needs
- Implement solutions and processes for management and governance across data quality metrics, metadata, lineage, data access rights, and business definitions
- Assist in the development of standards and policies for the business intelligence framework
- Develop or understand the backend ETL flow, APIs for BI dashboards.
- Explore industry trends, tools, and techniques in Open Source/Big Data/Digital domain
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data in the digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience with Data Access and Data Quality Assurance (Structured Query Language, Data Quality Tools)
- Experience with Database Management (Big Query, Oracle, Snowflake, Postgre SQL etc.)
- Experience in ETLs like Matillion, Supermetrics, Python, GCP
- Understanding of Lambda function and S3 bucket in AWS, FTP, Google Sheets, Advanced Excel etc.,
- Strong project management and communication skills
- At least six years of experience in querying, analyzing, and working with database technologies
- At least four years of experience in at least one scripting language (preferably Python)
- 4+ years of experience in any ETL tool to fetch data from various sources and load them to desired database or locations.
- Strong desire and experience with data invariousforms(data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data environments, NO SQL)
- Experience setting up data platforms and infrastructure in complex environments
- 2+ years of experience delivering Data Governance and Data Quality Management conceptsand practices within the financial services industry
- Experience of leading and managing teams is preferred
B. Tech/M.C.A or Masters in Computer Science/IT/Business Analytics background