LEAD ANALYST – SEO
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Bring in SEO solution expertise into projects for effective delivery of broad milestones as well as micro-level tasks in projects so as to achieve the program KPIs and business goals for clients.
- Create and work on solution plans to ensure that all deliverables go in a timely and effective manner to engagement teams.
- Formulate and use standard methods, frameworks and artefacts to ensure quality standards of all deliverables.
- Produce outputs that are technically thought through and readily usable by internal or external project stake holders.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry and demonstrate the same effectively on the deliverables, internal & external discussions, etc.
- Participate in client meetings along with engagement manager to present / defend our solution POV.
- Participate in internal calls with US based SMEs, on need basis, to understand and translate the directions for complex/new approaches or analysis.
- Develop deep expertise in the following key deliverables :-
- Keyword strategy
- Content & on page strategy
- SEO forecasting
- Technical analysis
- Link building and clean up
Key Performance Indicators:
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
- Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
- Ability to deliver error free and high quality output on projects
- Guide the team of analysts to follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
- Introduce best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO
- At least 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing with particular focus on SEO
- 3+ years of recent experience in SEO will be a plus
- Prior experience of working in client servicing will be a plus
- Experience of content writing for marketing websites, campaigns and articles will be a big plus
- Bachelor’s in quantitative disciplines from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute
- MBA’s or Master’s in communications from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes would be a plus