LEAD ANALYST – Analytics
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
To execute and deliver actionable business intelligence and insights on client projects for their digital marketing programs inclusive of web user behavior, website performance and campaign performance
- Marketing Insights: Provide actionable insights to clients to guide the evolution and progress of their digital marketing programs. Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance
- Client Goal Delivery: Play a role in executing the progress of client programs in achieving their marketing goals by ensuring best practices in metrics and decision making are being followed
- Technical Expertise: Demonstrate expertise in data mining, analysis and insight generation to enable data driven decision making and data visualisation 4. Framework Application: Actively participate in implementing the frameworks for client solutions and provide inputs to improve the frameworks
- Analysis and Insights: Proactively drive comprehensive audits and analysis on web data to deliver insightful deliverables (dashboards, reports, deep analysis, etc.) that can bring a positive impact to the client business.
- Project Delivery: Execute assigned tasks to achieve results for clients from their digital marketing programs ensuring the deadlines are met.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure error free delivery in all deliverables from a data and logic perspective
Key Performance Indicators:
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
- Demonstration of technical excellence in n applying analytical skills on digital marketing programs
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
- Ability to deliver error free and high quality output on projects as per the project plan
- Follow the solution frameworks, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
- Follow best practices based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and data analytics techniques
- At least 5-7 years of experience in analytics, customer insights or digital marketing roles
- Prior experience of working in external client project delivery roles will be preferred
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Mathematics, Analytics, Statistics, Economics, etc. is a must