Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
We are looking for a UI Designer for one of our B2C products targeted to the US market. You will play a key role in growing the aesthetic vision of our brand and product. In this role you will be responsible for executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Being a new product , you have the opportunity, to apply your full suite of design capabilities and creative flair to bring our brand attributes to life.
- Ideate and create high quality, simple and user friendly UI designs across variety of devices, including those for web, mobile web and mobile apps.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into intuitive and visually appealing interface designs
- Create interface designs which are consistent, coherent, and representative of brand values.
- Produce truly responsive mobile first designs, that hold up on Desktop and Tablet
- Create interactive design prototypes to conduct user testing & work with product manager to incorporate user feedback into designs.
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure the final HTML adheres to the original creative design with pixel-perfectness. Understand inherent limitations in the frontend technology stack and accommodate these limitations in the overall design.
- Iterate quickly and evolve UI designs for A/B or MVT tests
- Manage UI design guidelines and libraries – define, produce and update UI specs, style guides, design templates, visual assets and UI patterns.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies, UI trends and knowledge of competitive and complementary products for the purpose of bringing new design ideas.
- Contribute in designing marketing assets like infographics, emailers, etc.
- Proven experience (backed by a portfolio) with responsive visual interface design- demonstrating proficiency in layouts & grid systems, visual hierarchy, accessibility, animation, etc.
- Highly proficient in visual design principles (Typography, Visual weight, Color theory among others) and experience applying them in web and mobile projects
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong ability to bring creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment- iterate quickly, juggle multiple projects and work towards individual and team deadlines
Tools & Technology:
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc
- Experience using prototyping tools like Proto.io, InVision, UXPin.
- Minimum 4 years designing and developing user interface for consumer facing digital products. Mobile app design experience is a must.
- Must have: An online portfolio demonstrating strong visual skills in web and mobile designs
- Experience designing for a web/mobile product targeted to the U.S. market is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Interface Design or similar (Srishti institute of Art, Design and Technology / CKP / NIFT).