TAG IMPLEMENTATION LEAD
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Planning and Execution
- Develop business requirements for analytics and media tagging needs for client’s digital properties and marketing campaigns.
- Creates tagging specifications for web platform and applications based on business requirements.
- Diagnose issues and audit current platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Translate the measurement plan into technical specifications including tagging and data capture requirements
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements.
- Provide best in class implementation of 3rd party tracking tools (Doubleclick, Adwords, Comscore etc.).
- Implementation of tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium etc.).
- Partner with development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Perform all QA of tagging to ensure business requirements are properly met.
- Ensure quality assurance of all work product by team, adherence to delivery timelines and contractual SLAs.
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards.
- Recommend measures to improve efficiency and/or quality of tagging.
- Develops key process documentation for the tag strategy and implementation process.
- Serve as the “Tagging Implementation Expert” by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases.
- Work with the peers in marketing and analytics team to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Supports additional Marketing Technology projects as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients.
- Serve as subject matter expert to the web development team on how to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to tag Implementations.
Participates in development and training sessions.
- Experience in working with both manual and tag management analytics implantations and common troubleshooting tools, including Developer Tools, Tag Assistant, or GA Debug
- Experience with analytics strategies across multiple sites and apps, diverse platforms, and high-traffic sites preferred
- Knowledge of general Web best practices in SEM, SEO, and UX
- Ability to communicate with developers in a meaningful way.
- Have the technical and communication skills to clearly communicate the processes and tasks to make full use of tag management and tags
- Experience with training non-technical audiences
- Has a B.Tech /B.E/MCA from a reputed institution.
- 4+ years of experience with a tag management system like GTM, DTM, Tealium.
- 4+ years of experience implementing and using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics), and/or Webtrends.
- 2+ years of experience implementing 3rd party tracking tools (Doubleclick, Adwords, Comscore etc.).