SOLUTION SPECIALIST / SEN MANAGER / DIRECTOR – PCM
Bring in Paid channel management (PCM) solution expertise into projects for effective delivery of broad milestones and critical tasks that require both technical depth and business thinking. Further, act as a go to person responsible for scaling up the breadth and depth of PCM capabilities at iQuanti, India.
Strategic Delivery Responsibilities:
- Understand the specifics of clients’ industries and the key business requirements of their projects and help translate the same to PCM KPIs.
- Act as the principal trouble-shooter to the project owners, add value into their PCM outputs and own overall quality of PCM solution delivery.
- Actively participate in strategic deliverables like QBRs, Account Renewals, iQuanti POVs on any PCM topic, etc.
- Consistently deploy technical expertise in client projects and thereby guide implementation of PCM frameworks, tools, processes, and templates on delivery.
- Participate as a PCM solution expert, on need basis, in large PCM pitches, RFPs or opportunity analysis work.
- Gather inputs from projects and client interactions to enable continuous evolution of the PCM framework, templates, processes, and solution documents.
- Conduct research in the organic search space in a planned and proactive manner to keep the teams abreast with latest developments in the digital space that impact PCM.
- Engage with other SMEs across regions to understand and translate the directions for complex/new approaches around:
- Media plan forecasting & channel mix
- Targeting strategy
- Creative evaluation & testing
- Campaign set up & optimization
- Automation – Bid strategy, Audience, Reporting, Insights
- New channels
Key Performance Indicators:
- Demonstration of learning of client business, industry, customer & competition.
- CSAT scores of the assigned PCM projects.
- PCM Solution depth demonstrated in Quality reviews of PCM deliverables.
- Demonstration of technical excellence in PCM deliverables ascertained by feedback from key account stakeholders
- Extent of adoption of PCM frameworks & processes in client projects driven through trainings.
- PCM forums set up and owned for dissemination of knowledge to relevant resources.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in digital marketing with particular focus in PCM.
- Recent experience in large/complex PCM projects.
- Experience in managing end-to-end PCM project lifecycles starting from research & consulting to planning, execution and optimization.
- Exposure to new generation and advanced tactics such as Holistic search, Integrated PCM – CRO experience, New channels, Audience strategy, Automation, etc.
- Experience in working with latest tools including Google Marketing Platform – DV360/SA360, DMPs, Programmatic advertising platforms, Social media advertising platforms, Google ads data hub, Analytics tool etc
- Prior experience in client servicing will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s in quantitative disciplines from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute.
- MBA’s or Master’s in communications from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes would be a plus.