SENIOR UI ENGINEER– PRODUCT
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Design UI elements of Application using agile software development (Scrum).
- Architect, Design, Develop, and implementation of high-quality pixel-accurate HTML layout using ReactJS.
- Develop a frontend application to ensure scalability, maintainability, reliability, and performance requirements are met.
- Actively contribute to Brainstorming, User research, Interaction design, and Visual design sessions.
- Working closely with UX designer and Product owner to ensure correct functionality and visual fidelity.
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test, UAT, and production server.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience developing web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, ES6/7, Webpack, and Node.js
- Expert in integrating REST API in frontend application.
- Knowledge of Unit testing using a UI framework.
- Knowledge of Chart library like D3, highchairs, googleCharts, fusionCharts
- Ability to create fluid and responsive layouts from scratch.
- Understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility issues is a must
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Dedicated, Hardworking, and person who lives up to his commitment.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- An energetic and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- Analyzing Information, teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture and Coaching
- Years of experience: 3+ years
- B.E/B.Tech or M.Tech
- CS, CS-IT is an added advantage