SENIOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER
LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a digital marketing and analytics firm that ignites powerful and predictable digital marketing performance for global brands with an approach rooted in data science and deep vertical knowledge. iQuanti offers a unique blend of channel management services, strategic consulting expertise and proprietary product offerings to empower brands to exceed their customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
Our services include Analytics & Reporting, Holistic Search Marketing (SEO/SEM/Paid Media), Content Marketing & Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization & User Experience Design & Web & Mobile Development. More information about us can be found at www.iquanti.com
- Collaborates with stakeholders to design, develop, and support business intelligence information reports, dashboards, scorecards etc.
- Translates data and reporting requests into technical requirements and specifications appropriate for report building
- Designs, build, and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using a variety of front end visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, SSRS)
- Maintain, organize, and monitor the BI reporting environment.
- Plays multiple roles including architect, data modeler SQL programmer when required
- Ability to Designs, builds, and deploys business intelligence reports and dashboards in Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Advanced analytical, conceptual and technical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interpret data, providing high-level analyses of management information.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that include internal, external and customer teams.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Ability to design/architect a reporting database, integrating financial and other data from multiple sources.
- Extract data from transnational databases and load to a reporting database, ensuring data quality.
- Maintain databases/data analysis systems.
- Ability to work with large volume of data
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years related work experience in managing and maintaining reporting tools and databases