SENIOR/LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Develop, design and build scalable product and solutions to collect, process and analyse very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including stream and real- time data.
- Implementation of full life cycle of a product/application including requirement analysis, platform selection, technical architecture, design, development, testing, and CI.
- Develop and design complex modules of application using agile software development.
- Work as part of sprint team and collaborate with Product managers and data scientists in implementing best architecture to support their needs.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and guide teams on / help resolve technical challenges.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience developing products, solutions, and web/data-oriented components.
- Minimum 4 year of strong full life-cycle development experience in Python.
- Strong knowledge of REST API Development.
- Strong knowledge of micro-service base development and deployment.
- Strong experience in SQL programming and schema design on RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PGSQL, etc…).
- No-SQL programming experience on (Mongo DB, Cassandra DB, etc.) is a plus.
- Hands on experience in using Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Cloud hosting (AWS, GKE etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in building scalable and high-performance driven application and solutions.
- Should possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as algorithms, design pattern, data Structures and Object-Oriented Design.
- If any products/solutions done with regards to data and enterprise will be preferred.
- Candidate must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Dedicated, Hardworking and person who lives up to his commitment.
- Must exhibit strong problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to collaborate with teams on various decisions
- Years of experience: 4-10 years
- B.E/B.Tech or M.Tech with CS/IT