SENIOR ANALYST – SEO
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
To execute and deliver on SEO goals for clients as an integral part of cross-channel digital marketing project teams led by engagement managers.
- Opportunity Sizing: Perform detailed keyword research on the client’s site by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ a bottoms up approach to forecast the organic opportunity for the client.
- Client Goal Delivery: Participate and contribute to the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of client project teams
- New Business Support: Contribute to discussions with presales, account management and business development teams on opportunities with clients to enable new business acquisition
- Technical Analysis: Conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- On Page Optimization: Conduct detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Content Strategy: With keyword research as the fundamental input conduct a deep dive on site content to contribute to a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Off page: Conduct in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- SEO analytics: Conduct data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights on the client deliverables
Key Performance Indicators
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
- Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
- Ability to deliver error free and high quality output on projects
- Ability to drive the team on project plans for the SEO channel and deliver in a timely manner
- Follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
- Contribution of best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO
- Contribution to discussions with Business Development and Account teams over revenue growth opportunities
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications will be a plus 2. Bachelor’s in quantitative disciplines and/or Bachelor’s/Masters in Communications and English language
- At least 3+ years of experience in marketing, strategy or digital marketing roles
- 2+ years of recent experience in SEO will be a plus
- Prior experience of working in client servicing will be a plus Experience of content writing for marketing websites, campaigns and articles will be a big plus