SENIOR ANALYST – PPC
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
As a PPC Senior Analyst, you will build, manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns using Google & Facebook, and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Remarketing & Social
- Build out, analyze and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimizing account/campaign structure, bid & budget optimization and constant ad & landing page testing.
- Understand & master tools such as – Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Omniture, Semrush etc.
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing – new channels, features, methods of analysis
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail