SENIOR ANALYST/LEAD ANALYST – CONTENT
LOCATION: BANGALORE, INDIA
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
This individual will report into the Senior Manager SEO. The individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning and implementing compelling SEO content and adapting messages to engage multiple audiences through all forms of digital content.
- Create clear, concise, relevant and compelling content and messaging to help develop authority for the client’s online properties for a theme
- Develop content strategy for SEO campaigns
- Ensure that creative and messaging are in-line with the campaigns and will have a positive business impact
- Help to develop and maintain an effective voice across all content marketing efforts, adapting for different channels and platforms as appropriate
- Review content for structure, purpose, content, voice, and grammar
- Use keyword strategies to improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- Independently manage the content creation and content curation processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in an agency, media, or internal marketing communications department
- Passionate about writing with strong copy editing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit—flexible, self-starter able to strategically market content to help solve business problems
- Experience with delivering content via Content Management System (CMS) tools.
- Fluent in major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.) and have experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or other analytics tools
- Strong knowledge in MS-Office
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
Bachelor’s degree required in communications, marketing, English, journalism, related field or equivalent work experience.