SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Manage key client relationships and digital marketing programs for iQuanti in APAC region
- Manage existing client iQuanti relationships & programs in APAC region
- Responsible for achievement of digital marketing objectives of our clients
- Oversee overall quality of work being delivered on the account
- Drive strategy and bring understanding of the client business to bear on key deliverables and outcomes on the engagement
- Demonstrate subject matter understanding of digital marketing, engage in strategic discussions around Search Engine Marketing, Social, SEO and other channels
- Lead the iQuanti team on QBRs, Monthly reviews and connects with clients
- Ability to guide digital marketing teams on program execution, conduct and review marketing performance analysis and articulate/ present complex concepts to business audiences
- Accountable for overall CSAT and achievement of business goals of the program
- Revenue growth
- Grow the revenue, secure renewals and support all new business development opportunities in assigned accounts
- Establish relationships at senior levels in marketing organizations of our clients and map key stakeholders in accounts
- Establish iQuanti on the preferred list of marketing services providers in these accounts, win business and deliver expansion of revenue
- Lead deal pursuits, nurture and progress deals to closure, lead commercial & contracting negotiations
- 8- 10+ years of experience in digital media, digital marketing and marketing services roles.
- Experience in client facing roles in account management for digital marketing
- Prior experience of leading digital marketing programs for clients in Ecommerce, Banks, Financial Services and Internet space.
- Proven skills in client servicing, relationship management and program management
- Digital Domain Expertise
- Passionate about digital marketing and digital media platforms. With good knowledge of channels such as SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc. and emerging industry trends and needs.
- Personal traits
- Self-starter and an effective planner who is resourceful and find ways to get things done
- Executive presence, strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills with proven ability to lead meetings with senior-level clients
- Ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
Reporting To – Senior Director, Strategic Accounts