MARKETING AUTOMATION LEAD
- Building and maintaining the Aprimo Platform in support of the Marketing organization’s needs, to increase speed to market, ease of use, and adherence to Marketing policies.
- Development of new and existing workflows, templates (data collection & mapping), tasks, business rules, customization of extended attributes, email notification and other Aprimo application system configuration.
- Configuration of users domain rights, roles, user groups and definition security privileges as needed.
- Participate in discovery sessions, value realization sessions, architectural review & optimization, project status meetings and defect review meetings.
- Prepare and manage Unit, UAT and Production Testing and validation per business requirements.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, and investigating problem areas ad-hoc.
- Leverage Aprimo enhancements to creatively solve for configuration and organizational challenges.
- Focus on increasing the usability and efficiency of existing processes.
- Working as part of the broader Aprimo team for ongoing support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five + years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology products/services in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and ability to provide service excellence to group(s) being supported.
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities for future state needs of the tool
- 3+ years of Aprimo or smiler marketing automation platform experience preferred
- 3+ years managing configuration of platform tools.
- 2+ years operating and improving pipeline tools (eg. Jenkins, GitLab)