LEAD QA ENGINEER
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Design and delivers automation and automation framework for products with a quality mindset. Create end-to-end, integration automation (API and UI) with sophisticated services.
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team—Master the development process, culture, and codebase, to improve it.
- Prepare Test Design Review for integration test plans within and across services with a focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility.
- Experience with a variety of types of testing, including regression, performance, stress, unit, integration, and security testing.
- Monitor product and feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, data governance)
- Develop a strong understanding of business processes and data.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize test execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- Works closely with senior developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot production issue
- Driving QA thought and coaching to others on your scrum team
- Have experience in languages like Python, Java.
- Communicating with service-based application architectures (REST API)
- Web-Application automation test tools (such as Selenium, Robot)
- Hands-on experience in performance testing tools (Load Runner/JMeter).
- Hands-on experience in testing of CMS based Websites, A/B testing and SEO Testing of Websites.
- Experience working with an Agile (Scrum) product development/product design team.
- Experience on Web Application Security Testing (OWASP, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment) is a plus.
- Experience in handling of large websites with dynamic content.
- Experience in data-science based products is desirable.
- Years of experience: 6+ years