LEAD ANALYST – PCM
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
This individual will report into the head of PPC. This position will work as part of a cross functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. The individual will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- Drive campaign management service quality, client retention & growth
- Use of data and analytics to deliver marketing efficiencies
- Lead a team of analysts to develop and execute the online marketing strategy for our clients, spanning across – Search Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Remarketing and Facebook Marketing
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment
- Manage & build strong team with best in class online marketing competencies, skills & experience sets.
- Support new business opportunity development
- Understand client challenges around driving traffic, customer acquisitions and/or revenue & map their business requirements to our solutions and services in paid channel marketing domain.
- Work closely with business development and central response team on proposals, RFP and pitches to support end-to-end sales cycle
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and SMEs for discussion and brainstorming to shape the overall response
- Benchmark digital readiness of client marketing programs with competitors/ industry to identify gaps and opportunity areas on paid channels
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Search Engine Marketing – Should have a very high-level of proficiency. AdWords Certification is a bonus.
- Display Marketing, Social Marketing – Preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
- Experience in campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to translate business objectives into a marketing solution
- Ability to demonstrate business value of our solutions to prospects
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Excellent deck making skills
- Crisis Management – Able to handle ad-hoc issues effectively.
- Post graduate from tier I or tier II MBA college, preferably with Marketing or Communications specialization
- Overall 4-5 years of work experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working for digital marketing agencies or consulting outfits in a similar position would be a strong advantage
- Hands on knowledge of campaign management tool like Adwords, Facebook, DSP or any similar certification.