Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, in light of what percentage of the company’s financial resources each department consumes
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations – involving multi currency
- Come up with assumptions for preparation of budgets
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments. Generating three- to five-year financial forecasts.
- Will need to chip in during audit of the Company, as required.
- Supervision of Analyst
- Experience in Preparation of Financial Statement and GAAP
- Working experience in IT software companies
- Working knowledge of budgeting tools
- Expertise in Excel – Macros and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Should have knowledge of Tally/ Quickbooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified CA or Pursuing CA
- 6 + years’ experience in FP&A/ budgeting function in IT Software medium sized companies