DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns. iQuanti has been recognized on the 2018 Inc 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S.
We are looking for a digital marketing analyst for a soon-to-be-launched fintech product targeted to the US market. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end execution of digital marketing activities towards acquisition & branding activities for the product. You will manage site analytics, PPC, display and social media optimization. The role provides a holistic opportunity to learn, experiment and build hands-on expertise in a variety of digital channels. To be successful in this role you will need high attention to detail, analytical skills and eagerness to learn.
- Analysis & reporting
- Analyze traffic along multiple dimensions & drive insights to solve various business problems such as conversion rate optimization, content analytics, media planning and more.
- Define and implement routine reports on site performance (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Analyze user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys to generate hypothesis and build optimization plans for A/B, MVT tests and provide insights to Product Manager to inform feature improvements.
- Analyze effectiveness of channels and campaigns to inform marketing channel mix, campaign strategy and content strategy.
- Paid channel campaign management
- Setup, manage and optimize paid campaigns across various channels and platforms to meet customer acquisition goals.
- Execute PPC (Google & Bing), Native content(ex. Taboola), display (ex. GDN) and/or paid social (ex. Facebook) ads based on the media plan.
- Own end to end campaign execution including setup, daily campaign monitoring, campaign optimization, reporting, competition analysis and testing new tactics to improve channel performance
- Social media management
- Manage social media properties on platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to meet branding & engagement goals.
- Work with content writers & designers to create assets for social media and execute campaigns as per a given calendar
- High analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Excel. Knowledge of SQL is an added advantage.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency on web analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Experience with user behavior tools like Hotjar, Crazyegg is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of digital conversion rate optimization methods such as AB and multivariate testing.
- Understanding of Paid Search campaign management on Google Ads. Hands-on experience preferred.
- Understanding of basics of social media optimization (SMO)
- 3-5 years of experience as digital marketing analyst- with hands-on experience of site-analytics and user behavior analytics. Additionally, paid search experience preferred.
- Experience in a consumer facing startup is preferred.
- S. market experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administration